Journey of Our Hospital
Dhanwanthralaya ayurveda specialty hospital is a private organization established in west tambaram, chennai city and the hospital offers the services of expert vaidyas with post graduate qualification in different fields of ayurveda. The services rendered by these well experienced vaidyas confine to the tradition of ancient science of ayurveda. It has the integrated setup for fertility, maternity and surgery which is named after susrutha – the father of surgery with visiting consultants from modern system of medicine. Health care with standard operative procedures blended on the basis of classical principles of ayurveda is the unique feature of dhanwanthralaya ayurveda speciality hospital.it stands for tradition-quality care-technology-innovation. The primary objective of dhanwanthralaya ayurveda speciality hospital is to derive all good aspects from old tradition and to build a healthy society rather than becoming merely a treatment centre. Dhanwanthralaya ayurveda speciality hospital offers a systematic traditional approach with special emphasis on special ayurvedic treatment modalities. The approach is more subjective and patient specific.
Dhanwanthralaya Speciality Hospital, earlier known as Dhanwanthralaya Clinic was established by Dr.Vanitha Muralikumar in the year 2001.Later the Clinic was modified into 10 bedded Speciality Hospital in 2012. Now Dhanwanthralaya Speciality Hospital offers a systematic traditional approach with special emphasis on Ayurvedic treatment modalities with bed strength of 30, where one can have holistic medical facilities through . The hospital is committed in treating patients with both medical and surgical specialities in using effective natural treatment procedures described in Ayurvedic Samhithas. It is designed to complement and support the healthcare services and full fill needs of the patients who are unable to find relief for their diseases and illnesses by conventional treatment methods. The hospital is equipped with well experienced, qualified and post graduate Ayurvedic Doctors, Therapists, other supporting staff etc and all treatment procedures were decided after a thorough discussion. Dhanwanthralaya Speciality Hospital was promoted with all these experiences as a solid foundation. As the saying goes Treatment gets more effective in the Natural conditions. Dhanwanthralaya has taken care to locate itself in the serene ambience but also with in the city limits reachable by any one easily.
Journey of Our Chairman
Dr. VANITHA MURALIKUMAR
|Designation||Director And Chief Consultant – Dhanwanthralaya|
|Phone No||+91 917667 7752|
|Email – IDemail@example.com|
- Former – President, Central Council of Indian Medicine. New Delhi.
- Former – Vice President () Central Council of Indian Medicine. New Delhi.
- Assessor AYUSH Hospital, National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care Providers (NABH) Quality Council of India, New Delhi.
- Ex-Member – National Council for Clinical Establishments, New Delhi
- Principal I/c cum Director Clinical Research – Sri Sairam Medical College and Research Centre, Chennai.
- Member – Task force for establishing AYUSH University, State Govt. of Haryana.
- Panel of Advisory board – AYU Journal-2015-16
- Member – Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE),Ministry of HRD,New Delhi
- Senate Member – The T.N. Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
- Ex-Faculty Member – The T.N. Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
- Ex-Member Board of Studies – Sri Chandrasekara Viswa Maha Vidyalaya, Kanchipuram.
- Ex-Member Board of Studies – Pondicherry University
- President – All India Congress, Chennai Chapter,Tamil Nadu
- President – Post Graduates Association, Tamil Nadu
- Chief Consultant – Dhawanthralaya, Speciality Hospital, Chennai. Chairman, NEHA Trust, A Cancer Care Foundation, Chennai.
|B.A.M.S||The Venkatramana College, Chennai.||The Tamil NaduDr. MGR Medical University, Tamilnadu.|
|M.D (Kayachikitsa)||Shri DGM Medical College Post Graduation Centre, Gadag||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka|
- DMLT-Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, AIMLTA
- Certificate course in Clinical Trials- Department of Bioinformatics, ANNA UNIVERSITY.
- PDCR-Professional Diploma in Clinical Research
Research Projects Undertaken
- Efficay of Menstricare in Menstrual Disorders – The Himalaya Drug Company, Bangalore.
- Efficacy of Menocare in Post Menopausal Syndrome – The Himalaya Drug Company, Bangalore.
Recent publications (Last 5 years, with titles and references), also papers in press
- A text book on Panchakarma
- Translation work on Rachanashareer (Anatomy) in to Tamil Language for Directorate of Indian Medicine, Government of Tamilnadu.
- Prognostic study of ThailaBindhu Pariksha – AYU Journal March 2012.
- Dr.A. Lakshmipathi Gold Medal Award for the Best Outgoing Student 1998 of The Venkatramana College.
- Dr. JLN Shasthri Medal Award for the Best paper presentation on Ayurvedic Education.
- Award of Excellence in the field of for the year 2008 by All India Congress, New Delhi.
- Young Women Achievement Award from Education Today 2009.
- Best Teacher Award from The T.N Dr.M.G.R.Medical University 2010.
- Surgical Methods: Perspective of Acharya susrutha at International conference on Indian Medicine Homoeopathy, Chennai (2001)
- Madhumeha (Prognosis) through Ayurvedic Methodology at world summit, Bangalore –(2002) PRIZED
- Spirituality through at International seminar on Health, Peace and Spiritualism, Kottayam (2005).
- Fertility study of Ayurvedic Medicine on Animal Model-International Conference on Indian System of Medicine at Kualalampur, Malaysia.(2010)
- Quality and Safety of Web linked Information of Ayurvedic Medicine-International Conference on ISQUA Hong Kong.(2011)
- Thailabindhu Pariksha – A prognostic method in National Congress, Trivandrum- (2004) PRIZED
- Promoting Ayurvedic education in India at National seminar on Ayurvedic Education, Kakinada.- (2004) PRIZED
- Management of Menopause in at National Seminar on Geriatric disorders by Department of Ayush, Govt. of India. (2006)
- Management of PCOD in at National Seminar on Cardia Health conducted by Lions Club, T.Nagar, Chennai. (2007)
- Management of Aging at National Seminar on Siddha, The T.N.Dr.M.G.R Medical University,Chennai,(2009)
- Concept of Astha Vidha Pareeksha in at National Seminar conducted by Lions Club, T.Nagar, Chennai. (2008)
- Management of Premature Aging – National Seminar on Geriatric disorders by Govt College, Mysore (2009)
- Organizing secretary of sastrajna parishad, organized a National level seminar at Chennai (Since 2006 to till date)
- Appeared in Doordarshan and spoke about development of for 12 episodes.(2004)
- Given guest lectures on to Allopathic Doctors arranged by The Himalaya Drug Company (2005)
- Conducted Ayurfest 07 – 2 days awareness programme on at Chennai. (2006)
- Resource person ROTP programme CCRAS(2010)
- Chief Convenor – for an International Conference on – ASWINI 2011.