Physical therapy, when combined with Ayurveda, is ideal for recovery from brain, spinal cord, musculoskeletal and sports injuries. Hence Our Parikriya Physiotherapy Unit stands unique in this field of treatment.
Parikriya Physiotherapy & Health Gym
- Physiotherapy is treatment to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient’s mobility, function, and well-being.
- Physiotherapy helps through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, and health and fitness.
- Physiotherapy is a medical treatment that is a combination of injury prevention, rehabilitation, holistic fitness, and sustainable healing.
- Physio is mostly focused on movement and the science that revolves around it so that it can address any issues that can cause disability or injury; once the issues are sorted, physiotherapy can help patients maximize and restore their vigour and strength (before any further injury).
- Physio works with a combination of techniques to regain mobility such as exercises and massages, and these techniques are implemented once the diagnosis is finalized.
- The diagnosis will tell the patient what treatment plan they should opt for, and the plan should improve their overall well-being and help restore them to their normal (pain-free) routine.
- Dhanwanthralaya has excellent physiotherapy facilities for the patients which is provided in combination with the panchakarma procedures.
- This combination of ayurvedic panchakarma with physiotherapy techniques yields quicker and better results.
- Health gym is a place that houses exercise equipment for the purpose of physical exercise.
- In recent years, the number of fitness and health services has increased, expanding the interest among the population.
- Dhanwanthralaya has a well equipped health gym in the basement.
- It aims at maintaining the fitness of the people.