- It is the second branch among the 8 branches of Ayurveda.
- This branch mainly deals with children from birth upto the age of 16 years.
- It explains about the development of children, various procedures to be done in different stages of life and treatment to all the disorders of physical and mental development.
- Maharishi Kashyapa, the author of “Kashyapa Samhitha” has given much importance to pediatrics and related interventions.
- Dhanwanthralaya aims at the overall nourishment and development of children from birth
- Some of the main cases successfully treated in Dhanwanthralaya with Panchakarma are:
- Delayed mile stones
- Inability to walk
- Developmental delay
- Mental retardation
- Cerebral Palsy etc.,,
- It is a unique Ayurvedic way of Immunization that is used to strengthen natural immunity of children.
- It is administered on Pushya Nakshatra day of every month.
- Swarnaprashan is recommended to be taken immediately after birth and continued upto 16 years of age.
- It improves immunity, strength, memory and intelligence in children.
- The original reference for this technique is mentioned in Kashyapa Samhitha.
- Medha Agni and Bala vardhanam – It improves intelligence, digestive power and strength.
- Ayushyam – Promotes longevity
- Punyam – Sacred
- Vrishyam – Aphrodisiac
- Grahapaham – Prevents and rectifies the diseases caused in children
|Dhanwanthralaya Ayurveda Speciality Hospital, West Tambaram||7.00 am To 7.00 pm|
|Dhanwanthralaya Ayurveda Speciality Clinic, Nandanam||9.00 am To 6.00 pm|
|Dhanwanthralaya Ayurveda Speciality Clinic, New Delhi||9.00 am To 6.00 pm|
Swarnaprashana Schedule – 2022